Happy New Year!

I'm a bit late posting this but ... Happy New Year! The rate at which I can put reviews out on here has grown a bit slow, for which I apologize. However, I'm afraid it looks like it will stay this way for the foreseeable future. There's a fair bit going on for me right now compared to a few months ago - I'm currently preparing for my driving theory and practical tests, preparing for exams and assignments at university, doing my best to catch up on films and TV series that I haven't yet seen, and within the next month, I'll be starting a part-time job too. I was only able to publish my review for Twice Upon A Time so soon after it had broadcast thanks to some free time I had over the Christmas holidays, and while I'm continuing to work on other reviews, they won't be as regularly posted for some time. There's still lots to come though, so until then, thanks for reading!