COMING SOON - James Bond December

Back when we went into lockdown, a lot of us suddenly found we had a lot more free time on our hands. Being neither a key worker or working for the NHS, the same should've been true for me but I still had two essays and a dissertation to write for university. Even so, once I was done I set myself a task - to watch every James Bond movie.

One of the longest running film franchises ever, despite being considered a must-watch for film fans, I'd only ever seen one Bond movie before this marathon so I was faced with years worth of films to catch up on. Rather than just adding them to my never-ending Twitter thread of mini-reviews or getting round to reviewing them in full at some point, I thought that this could be something fun to do in the run-up to Christmas. So from December 1st all the way up till Christmas Day, I'll be taking a look at every Eon-produced Bond movie from 'Dr. No' all the way up to the present. These films have made for an interesting journey and there's a lot to be said about each of them.

So check back here at the start of next month for the first full review where James Bond will take over this site for the month and we'll embark into a globetrotting world of spies, gadgets and plenty of ups and downs!

Comments